ENFIELD ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS REGULAR MEETING AGENDA MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2013 - 7:00 P.M. ENFIELD TOWN HALL -- COUNCIL CHAMBERS 820 ENFIELD STREET - ENFIELD, CT
THE MEETING WILL ADJOURN AT 9:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER 2. ROLL CALL 3. FIRE EVACULATION NOTICE 4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE 5. PUBLIC HEARING(S) / PROCEDURAL & POLICY STATEMENTS BY CHAIRMAN 6. PUBLIC HEARING(S) CONTINUED FROM OCTOBER 28, 2013 A. ZBA 2013-10-01 -- Barbara Olson, Applicant/Owner, 18 Barrett Road, Map 55 / Lot 86, R33 Zone, requests a variance for an additional 2 ft. side setback and 9 ft. for rear setback, - EZO Section 4.10.2 H
B. ZBA 2013-10-02 -- Luke Troyer Applicant/Equity One Inc., Owner, 10 Hazard Ave., Map 56/Lot 22, BR Zone, requests variance of 29.74 sq. ft. from 85 sq. ft. to 114.74 sq. ft. wall sign -- EZO Section 10.30.5B.i.c
C. ZBA 2013-10-03 Maria DeRocher, Applicant/Maria & Edward DeRocher, Owner, 45 Spier Ave., R-33 Zone, requests variance from lot coverage of 20% to allow for second story back door & stairs -- EZR Section 4.10.2 H
7. NEW BUSINESS 8. READING OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
D. ZBA 2013-10-04 -- Antea Group, Applicant/Alliance Energy LLC, Owner, 100 Elm Street, Map 43/Lot 15, BR Zone, requesting a variance to allow side yard placement to erect an environmental equipment container and associated concrete pad to house a dual phase extraction (DPE) system to remediate soil and groundwater to within CTDEEP Remediation Standard Regulations (RSRs) -- EZO Section 3.30.7 A ii
9. APPROVAL OF MINUTES -- October 28, 2013 Regular Meeting
10. CORRESPONDENCE / STAFF REPORT
11. OTHER BUSINESS - Nothing
12. ADJOURNMENT Acronym Key for Dates: Submitted = Day it was Logged in by the Appropriate Town Office Rec'd = Rec'd (Date of First Regular Meeting after the day of submission or 35 days, whichever is sooner) MAD= Mandatory Action Date (65 Days from Receipt) EMAD= Extended Mandatory Action Date (Any combination up to 65 days from original MAD) MPHCD= Mandatory Public Hearing Action Date 35 Days after close of the public hearing EMPHAD= Extended Mandatory Public Hearing Action Date (Any combination up to 65 Days from first MPHAD) * Applicant can consent to extend the time frame for any of the steps but the total of all extensions together cannot exceed 65 days.